Monday, April 16, 2007

Canadian dates , moved to November

According to our agent there wasn't enough interest from venues for The Wholigans to tour for 2 weeks in Canada, or should I say not enough confirmations came in before the deadline
So therefore we had to cancel Healeys in Toronto April 27th and others.

I apologise to all of you waiting to see the band , but you have NO IDEA how upset I am.
I can't really write here what I want to write as biting the hand that sometimes feeds you is not wise in this buisness. (but I guess I already did...oh well ;(

I'm just so exasperated and mentally drained and financially out of focus that it's all I can do not to up and quit this whole damn thing, but I won't ...don't worry.
Barry's bite is as big as his bark and this dog is hungry !

WOOF!
UPDATE>>>> I've been told that dates are being looked at for November

here's another larrf :)
Pommy can you hear me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you in November, I guess.

Love,

Sara Novelli(has a nice ring, eh?)

:-)

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS