Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rockys last fight



August 16th 2011

There comes a time when everyone in all walks of life must seriously look at where they are and where they have been and what they are headed for.
Rocky Balboa did indeed survive to come back and fight one more time, but even he (the character) and quite possibly Stallone himself recognized they had turned 'the corner'

I think I may have reached 'that corner',I'm not 100% sure, but I do know I have walked one step closer since my last gig.

Shit happens 'they' say, and 'they' are right, shit DOES happen,and I've had more than my fair share of shit, but also I've climbed the ladder and reached a certain spot on that ladder, it may not have been the top of the ladder ,but I climbed as far as I could and it was pretty good.

One thing I do know,damned if I'm headed to the bottom of that same ladder and find I don't have the energy to climb back up again.

So maybe and it's a pretty fucking serious 'maybe'.......maybe it's time to step off and enjoy what was .

Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you decide to do with the rest of your life, best wishes.

I'll miss seeing you as "Roger" with the 'orribl 'ooligans, being that I was only allowed to see them twice in my 36 years on this earth.

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS