Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Who

I'm sure I'm not telling you something you don't already know,but I've never seen so much news about The Who in a long long time ,see their website here
It's really a major testimony to their popularity/longevity after all these years.
I don't know how many others can make such a claim.

I never thought I'd say this but,the owners and editors of The Who's site are doing a great job which is something that The Who have been lacking for many a year imo in the publicity dept.
Who fans seem to have more news now than ever before, I tip my hat to The Who and to the site for a job well done.

Barry

PS: Speaking of The Who, watch the NFL.com conference/performance Thursday here & the interview

No comments:

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS