Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mortality

Woke up this morning to the news of a guitar player friend of mine died on stage (good place to go ;) ,the funeral is today for Ricky 'Big Man' Vance......a benefit will surely follow as he leaves behind a wife of 21 years and 14 and 19 year old children.
Sign Rick's Guest book

Then I open up to read my very first email , a letter from a Wholigan fan from Hamilton who I know quite well, and her father a WHO fan had passed on as well.

I found it very very heavy that a Wholigan fan would share that *moment with me.

'We really are one big WHO family'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss, Bear.

MAYUR said...

Great Band, I love it

Beautiful blog
sarparast.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Hello, Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Be Well :)

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS