Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Senior moments

In case I forget, somebody remind me on Monday (I get in late) /Tuesday that I have to post video on youtube.
Now you may think I'm nuts (and you maybe right) but the video is of Roger Daltrey singing at the 2006 Who convention with Simon Townshend.
It's a 3 part video series (possibly 4) with video of the days events with Irish Jack,Simon,Doug Sandom and of course Roger......(& moi :)

Theres also snippets of The Wholigans and Who'sWho (UK Who tribute) and The Casbah Club featuring Simon ,Bruce Foxton(The Jam) & Mark Brzezicki (Big Country)

I put the video's together today, but I've got to get ready to leave in a few hours.
It's been sitting on a shelf gathering dust for 4 years but the footage is so good I think it's time to put it out there.

also re:California
Maybe I'll have tales of drunken debauchery and stargazing of our trip to LA Thursday-Sunday ;}.....maybe I won't ;\

To quote American Idol.....I'M GOING TO HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!

'Pants on the ground....Pants on the ground....you're looking like a fool with your pants on the ground'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"We're drinking all night, never sleeping..."

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS