Thursday, January 07, 2010

L.A

The Wholigans
I've been practising really hard (and really having fun) for next weeks gig Jan 16th in LA, I'm really looking forward to our first LA gig (although I have sang there a few times with other Who bands)

Anyway I've been having fun belting out some oldies but goodies like 'Sister Disco' 'Pure & easy' 'Love ain't for keeping' 'getting in tune' 'run run run'' etc

We're not 100% sure what the set list wil be ,but we do know we are playing at least 2 hours+

I sure hope LA can handle the noise that is The Wholigans, I have a feeling they are already asking us to turn it down :
But like usual we'll smile and say yes and carry on blasting.....
Fuck it !..... it's The Who people !...you can't play quiet !

BE WARNED L.A.......The Wholigans are coming ! :}

We will not leave quietly.

Are you going ? see here


Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to, but I only make $8,000 or so a year. :'-(

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS