Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No time to pee !

So I caught your attention, but it's true I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PEE !
I've been So busy for months and months organising everything from gigs,cars,hotels,work permits,tax forms,flight after flight after flight after fucking flight!
I do not like this travel agent shit man !!!! all want to do is sing damnit!!!!!!!
You'd think after 27 years it would be swimming pools,fast ,loose women
sex drugs n rock nroll.......well let me tell you something.!
Only some of that is true (not sayin which part ;}

ah quit yer bitchin ....I here ya say...quit yer pissin and moaning you part time Roger good for nothing.,,,,,,,,

Maybe your right.......then again maybe not.

ANYWAY where were we ? :)
OH YEAH.....we'll see you in Toronto on Friday night :)

turn everything louder than everything else !

SEE YOU ON THE WEEKEND WHOLIGANS :)

TheWhotributesince1982
TheWholigansBlog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some time to pee as my job is only 3 days a week for 6.5 hours tops.


Sara
xoxo

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS