Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last night in Florida

We played a great show last night, if I say so myself, the band was really tight.
Considering Chris hadn't played since the LA gig in January and Darren got out of the airport just an hour before the gig started and basically ran on stage minutes before showtime.
Heres the set list......

The Seeker
Substitute
Happy Jack (forgot to play this, we were supposed to :\
I’m a boy
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
The real me
Love reign O’er me
Magic Bus
My Wife
Behind blue eyes
Who are you
Fortune teller
Tattoo
Summertime Blues
Shakin All Over…
Tommy (Christmas' was in here somwhere) ....can't remember where :\
Overture
Amazing Journey
Sparks
The Acid queen
Pinball wizard
I’m Free
We’re not gonna take it
See me/listening to you
Won’t Get Fooled Again

ENCORE
Baba O’Riley
I Can’t Explain
My generation (smashed the hell out of the guitar and gave several pieces away)

The crowd wasn't the biggest we 've played to there, but they were mega enthusiastic.
Signed tons of autographs and especially for a lot of kids age range 6-16 which was great to see a whole new generation of WHO fans.
Thanks New Port Ritchey ,we had a great time.


Up next:Germany Tuesday till Sunday.

ROCK N' ROLL !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast overseas, B-Bear! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFV5vZ9r8Lg
The Who ' "They're All in Love" from THE WHO BY NUMBERS

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS