Monday, November 30, 2009

Wassisname


















____________
___________

Tonight I'm off to see wassisname from that band from Shepherd's Bush.

I must admit I'm a tad apprehensive and perhaps slightly intimidated about going to tonights gig with 2000 Daltrey fans. (Nothing a shot of southern comfort won't fix....I'm hoping)

It should be a good show from what I've been reading about the tour.
Tonight is the end of the tour.
I'll post any photo's and a review Tuesday.

Update 12.20pm
I just read that Roger's voice gave him a hard time last night,I hope the gig is still on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say hi to him for me!

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS