Thursday, September 24, 2009

Woodstock

















______________________________________


Speaking of Woodstock, here are some video's of that day
Alan Kaye as Joe Cocker
(inc The Wholigans at 5.15 on)
'A little help from my friends'




I'm missing a band or two, as I find the video I'll put it up.
I believe the crowd was around 20-30,000 and the vibe all day was surreal,and the comraderie between bands was just great..
I'm not really a hippy kind of guy but that particular event was as close to the real Woodstock I'll ever get to.
That was probably one of (if not THE best gigs we've ever played) unlike Mr.Townshend at the real woodstock, we actually enjoyed it.
Not that you can ever compare the two, but for me....I loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Photo's here
all Wholigans photo's here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"that particular event was as close to the real Woodstock I'll ever get to."

Wow! Now I really wish I'd been there. :'-(

Sara
xoxo

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS