Friday, December 07, 2007

New blog title photo


As you can see up above I've changed the photo.
Yes I KNOW I'm looking older now, but hell what do you want ? ;\ it's been 25 years++++
Those photo's were taken around 1981-2-3ish (I'm not sure)
I'm going to change the photo title perodically, to show The Wholigans over the years.
Later,
Barry





ps:the guy on the right is wassisname?
ooh I can't remember?
you know..it's that little singer fella who's in that orrible band from sheperds bush innit ?
who is ee again ?
uhm?


1986-7ish ? or so
Rock n roll Heaven Toronto 'Who are you'



btw: I was messing arond today and marked some of my favourite video's/songs on youtube today.
The video's run from Sinatra to Sabbath , so be prepared.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWholigans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a phenomenal banner! You've always had the look!

Sara
xox

TV show 'The Spot' featuring The Wholigans 2005 (scroll to the right for more or just push play)
Mute The Wholigans 'Playlist.com' player (above) before playing these video's
These video's will play back to back for at least 3 hours
ONCE A WHOLIGAN, ALWAYS A WHOLIGAN
TheWholiganswebsite
WE ARE ALL WHOLIGANS